Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Slow Day

21 October 2005
"Today turned out to be a good day. We got in a good study this morning and we even studied Russian which was a nice change. I haven't really studied the language a whole lot while I have been here in Samara so I was glad to have the chance. We also planned out our week and how to help all of our investigators.

We finished planning and then we headed to the office where I had little to do, but did all that I could. I worked on getting my things all ready for Monday. I also worked on making a form for elders that will be coming. Like I said, I had very little to do. I typed up the sisters english lesson again - another play about princes as I had to teach the beginners class. I did end up reading the kings lines as they had few people there. Sister Ehlert gave me a haircut today in the office so now my head feels better and I got rid of all those curly hairs!

Tonight we met with Вячеслав and had a good meeting with him. We talked about general conference, and it went well. He is interesting and I was glad to see him. Today felt good to be back to work and to be helping people. We have p-day tomorrow, so I will get to write home!"

No comments: