Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sports Bar

22 October 2005
"I think I'll just write the day down as it went. We got up and did our studying this morning and then we went to the office and enjoyed the time to write home. Nothing major really happened there, but I wrote home with not many problems. I worked on getting my pictures done as I wanted so that I can burn them. Also Сестра Петунц wrote and asked me why I was always so nice to her - I told her that it is just my character. Well, at times I think that I am too nice too. We then went to the рынок and магазин where we bought food for next week. I bought some thing gloves too that I wanted. We came home and headed to lunch.

Lunch was way awesome! We went to a sports bar type place, and there we ate and watched a soccer game. It was way awesome and the game was way sweet. Maybe we weren't supposed to go there, but it was way worth it. I love to watch soccer, and I ordered buffalo wings that were to die for. It was way worth it.

We then went out to choir practice and that was fun. We did good and I love to sing. I wish that I had a better voice, but I guess I am blessed with other talents. We came home and I grabbed a power nap before we headed out and did some knocking. There wasn't any success, but it was a good time and I felt great afterwards. We finished the night with Степан and enjoyed him as always. Tonight I will sleep great! I am excited!"

No comments: