Saturday, October 24, 2009

Leaving the Office

24 October 2005
"Today went good - well it ended awesome. I was super tired this morning and then we ended things off great. We went to the office early as there were elders that had to go to Vilnius for their visas. They got there and I printed off their schedules and maps of Moscow and so forth. That went really well, and we got them off, and we hope that they won't have any problems. Well, Elder Umina left, so that meant that I conducted собрание округа and that went really well. We enjoyed chatting and all, and then afterwards we had some way awesome cake that Sister Фомичева made that was super good. I loved it a ton. We all really really liked it. After that, we had a really long time to get stuff ready for MEC. We did that, and I am all ready.

Well, I got things done and then President met with me and told me that I am leaving from the office and that I will be serving in Penza. I am excited for the branch where I will serve, and I know that the Lord wants me to serve there. I am sure going to miss people here. I love people so much. It will be super hard.

This evening we were contacting and we met a nice grandma that we had helped a few weeks ago. She was so happy to see us, and she gave me a kiss on the cheek. She said she is 82 and she loves us. What a joy to meet with us, but we have to pass here to the sisters. We finished the night with the Стальновы's and we encouraged them to write in their journals, and write how they became members. I talked with my companion and we both wished that we had written better when we were younger. I have so many lost memories. Writing about our experiences and feelings is so important. I wish I had done better."

No comments: