Sunday, October 18, 2009

Date

18 October 2005
"We spent the entire day in the church today. We stopped by the office this morning to take a few things, and then we went to the church. We had conference, and it went really well. President talked about writings and about their importance. He said that we should be writing in our journals everyday and we should be writing also in our area book. I have done a lot to get our book up the last little while, and that is good. Our book is a lot better. He also talked about the Book of Mormon and about how she was put together. I also talked about the Book of Mormon and about how it blesses me in my life, and how it gives me energy and desire to work. The Book of Mormon is really helping me right now. We also talked about progressing investigators, and how to know if they really are progressing.

After conference, Elder Kirk and I helped the Framptons to get home and on the way back we were riding on the tram when these started to throw rocks at it. Everyone closed the window, and then one guy pressed the stop button to get out. The kids tried to run, but one of them fell and it guy just smashed and then he got back on and we took off. It was pretty crazy all in all.

Well, we sat and chatted for awhile with missionaries, and that went well. We chatted and played with all, and it was a lot of fun. We had FHE this evening and that was cool too. We enjoyed playing and we talked about honesty. I talked with several people, and just it was nice. I have called a lot of people tonight, and I still have a lot to call. I guess we will see how tomorrow turns out.

Oh yeah, I don't know how I forgot this. We were at FHE and I was talking with Оля - one of the sisters potential investigators. I was asking her where she studies and she told me that it was by the symphony hall and I told her that I know where it was and that we didn't live far. She was really happy and then she invited my comp and I to go there with them - talk about awkward. I explained to her that we couldn't and all was good, but that was the first invitation to go on a date on my mission."

No comments: