Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas

7 January 2006
"Today was alright other than the fact that I feel as though I am dying. My desire to work seems to be falling off a bit. Today I was absolutely tired, and had a lot on my mind. I have thought a lot about being a zone leader, and how I would rather not do it. Just worrying about not only about myself, but about other missionaries also, and their future. I am holding my fast right now in behalf of them and to know how to help them. So, today we contacted a little bit this morning before we headed to the Christmas concert - I forgot that today is Christmas in Russia. We went to watch that, and had a wonderful time there. I was a bit tired, but it was cool. We then came home and ate chili and fried tortillas. It was really good.

I took a quick nap and then we headed off to one member where we read the Christmas story. We walked to Афина's place, and we had a really good time finding her not home. Маша и Аня were with us, but we got rid of them, and we came home to do some planning. We planned our next week and things should go well too."

No comments: