Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Memories

5 January 2006
"I am back in Dachney today. It is sure awesome I love this area, and didn't realize how much I miss the people here. This was a huge growing experience for me. I had a ton of memories come flowing back. We left for Saratov this morning on a gazelles and went and played in the park. We actually went and played with some Russians in soccer, and I was playing goalie but got owned by them (we did end up winning). After a couple of hours, we took off.

So, on the way home we got a taxi, and he took some back route home. We were flying down this road and there were only two little tire tracks and the rest was ice. We did have one really close one where we almost spun out. It was sweet. We got changed and ready to go and then we headed off to get Шарума's. That was way sweet, and I love those. We then checked out some movies and discs before hitting up a tie store. There, I bought 7 ties and it was fun. We headed out to заводской where we saw the end of The Chronicles of Narnia, and then we did some skits. We did a gum eating where I started chewing a piece and then everyone touched, stepped, and sat one it before I ate it again. It was pretty sweet, and funny. On the way home, there were some little Russians who thought they were funny so made fun of us in Russia. We understood it all, and acted like nothing. We then answered a bunch of their questions in Russian, and they felt really stupid. Like I said - there are awesome memories here in this area!"

No comments: