Saturday, January 9, 2010

Blessing

9 January 2006
"It was sure a long day. We had little success today, but I am in a better mood this evening then this morning. I have got really tense as of late for some reason, and the last little while I have tried to relax. Today it went well, but a couple of times I almost lost it. I got an awesome article from the office about receiving referrals and it talks a lot about gaining the trust of members. It was exactly what I was fasting for.

The day started out decent for us as we went contacting and met several good people and were able to talk with them, and got a couple of phone numbers. We came home and got stuff ready for lunch before we had собрание округа. We ran off to help Маша и Аня and then we wanted to meet with Афина but she wasn't home again. We went to see Шавкат and he is well. The home where they are living is very small, and very unkempt. I wish that we could help them somehow but they need to grow and learn. We came home, and this evening we made пельмены and so that was good. Back to work we got and hopefully all will go well!"

No comments: