Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Better

24 February 2006
"Today was a lot better day than yesterday. We had stuff to do, and we did it. It was cool, and we had a fairly successful day other than the crappy news from Афина that she could rather not have any lessons with us and doesn't want to go to church. It was really bad there today. This morning I chatted with Elder Scwab for a bit and that was cool. He upped my spirits and then we had our planning session. That went well, and we had a good time talking about our investigators and how to help them. We ate and then we headed out for an adventure. We went in search of some members and we had some luck in finding them. We walked a ton and we thought we would never find this place, but we finally did and we had a nice chat with the lady there. We then had the really bad meeting with Afina after which we went to see Старостины. That was awesome, and I love them to death. They are really good people, and they love to chat with us. We are now home, and I am tired from so much walking. I feel a lot better about the work today, and I love the feeling of being a missionary. The Lord lifts you up so much, and give you the energy that you need. I love to serve the Lord."

No comments: