Saturday, February 27, 2010

Counter Strike

27 February 2006
"Today turned out to be a fairly good day. We wanted to do some contacting and so we got out and did that which we wanted. It actually went all right, and I can't complain. We didn't have any big successes but nothing to complain about, and it was nice to work. We then went to the почта and paid for our phone and then headed to the other elders house where we had собрание округа. It went well, and then we chilled for a bit and it was cool. I talked with Schwab for a bit and that was fun. He is a cool elder and I like to talk with him. We then headed to a meeting with Любовь Заря and that went well. She is a great lady and she said that she would come on Sunday, so that was good news. We went with Андре to his place where he showed us some crap on his computer but as soon as Counter Strike came up, I decided it was time to go. tomorrow we should have a good day and I hope that all will go well."

No comments: