Sunday, February 21, 2010

Spinning

21 February 2006
"Today was certainly a good day. We had a lot of work go down for us and Elder Theurer is way cool. We did some good studying this morning and then we headed out to do some contacting in the snow. My head was and has been spinning all day. Contacting went alright, but nothing amazing. We talked with several people and greatly enjoyed that and then we went home, and ate some really really good stir fry that Elder Theurer made. It was one of the best things I have had in a while so that was cool. We then went to a meeting with Людмила - I was there with Schwab a few weeks ago. That didn't go as planned, and she doesn't want to talk about the church so that was interesting. Masha was with us, and she helped save things. Well, we stopped by to a couple of addresses and so that was cool. We ended the night with Felix. He is an awesome guy who has big doubts about the church and the Book of Mormon. It was insane. We talked a lot about there was a break off from Jerusalem, and why it happened. He got offended on people in the branch. We then came to the center and Elder Steiner and I are back together. Like I said, my head is spinning, and I need to sleep."

No comments: