Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dying

6 April 2006
"I am certainly dieing. It is super hard for me to concentrate on anything at all and I don't know what to do. This morning I didn't get a very good study in because it was so hot. Well, we then went out and did some contacting and that was cool. It didn't really go all that well, but its all good. We came home and ate some pasta that was pretty good. We then chilled for a bit before taking a long walk to a members home who wasn't home and so we chatted with her husband. We then just came home and I slept for a bit as I am super tired. Well, I got up and we went изучение С.П. and that was cool. We had молодежный вечер after that which was alright and we just chilled and had a decent time. I don't know what is wrong with me, but I have lost it today."

No comments: