Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sports

8 April 2006
"Today was a pretty good one and we didn't sit and do too much nothing so that was good. We got out this morning and did some contacting so that was cool. We had a good time that way, and we got several lessons before we came and ate пельмены. We then went out and had a meeting with Баба Женя that actually went well. She is a cool grandma and I like her a lot. We walked with Максим to the branch apartment where we had a good time with the other elders. We had собрание миссионеров and that went pretty well. We ended the night playing sports and that was cool. We had a cool time there and I played hard. I really enjoyed it, but my head hurt after we played b-ball so I sat down for a bit and relaxed. I then chatted with everyone for a bit before we came home. So things are going pretty well, but I am dead tired. Hopefully tomorrow will be better and I can feel good."

No comments: