Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Theater

7 April 2006
"Today was a decent day. We had a good time contacting, so that was cool. We got into it fairly well. So then we came home and ate before we had our planning time. That was alright, but it was really hard to focus. It was my last planning session, but all the same we got it done and it went pretty well. We had some extra time so we relaxed and I took a short nap. So today we had culture night that was pretty fun. We went to the theatre and watched a play called "Moscow Spring Break." It was cool and we enjoyed it. We went and ate pizza afterwards that was pretty good but I realized that I don't have much of an appetite anymore. I want to eat but I don't care what we eat. Just need to put something in there, but it doesn't matter what. This morning my comp and I discussed an interesting topic of about how we can become Gods. We read a talk about this from Joseph Smith - the King Follet Discourse. We talked a lot about it, and it was pretty crazy. I don't know how to comprehend it but is is a crazy topic that isn't very clear so we need to be careful with it. Right now I am pretty tired and want to sleep a little bit. Here's for another day!"

No comments: