Friday, April 9, 2010

Hospital

9 April 2006
"Once again the head was pounding and I wanted to sleep all day - just like I want to right now. So this morning we got up and got all ready to got, so all is good that way. We then went to the meeting where like I said, my head was pounding. Things were all right there. Well, we had a good time relaxing before we went to the hospital with Сестра Макарова. She told me that I had to as my head hurt so much, but as I expected, there wasn't much of anything for them to do. We came home and a had a large meal before we rested which felt really good. We went out to work but nothing worked out. No one was home, and we just walked around and go tall muddy. We had a good time though and now we are home. So, I don't know what to do or what to think. I am going crazy. I just need to relax and to work and all will be good."

No comments: