Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Headache

13 April 2006
"Today was a pretty good day, and I enjoyed it a lot. I had a decent time planning and studying. It was good, and then we went and had contacting. That went well, and as always we enjoyed it. We didn't have much luck, but that is part of life. So we had lunch and I started to think way too much. I thought about life here and about what it will be like. We luckily had service at Раиса's place and she is doing alright. We cleaned things up a lot there and so that is good. She is the funniest grandma that I know and I love her to death. I will miss her. After service we came home and I took my 15 minute power nap. That went pretty cool, and I felt a bit better after that. The best part was that I developed some pictures and so I have several new ones. We were at the scripture class and then молодежный вечер which went okay but there wasn't a ton of people there, so that was sad. My head hurt a bit, but it was all good."

No comments: