Friday, April 16, 2010

Time Flies

16 April 2006
"It is coming to a close, and I can't believe it. Everything is going way too fast. It was my last Sunday in Russia on my mission. I can't believe it. We went to the meeting this morning I had mixed feeling. i don't know what to think. I had a talk about how we must become something and about the gospel makes us that. The gospel isn't just a part of my life but it is our very selves. Well, it was a pretty good talk and I was sad to say goodbye to everyone. I am going to miss people and I feel a part of the branch. So I will miss everyone here. We came home and we worked on packing - well I did, and I have all my stuff put away. I slept a bit as I was tired. We then headed out to Андре's place where we met with him for a while and had a good time. He is way funny and I like him a lot. It was cool, and then we came home. So, we are getting ready for tomorrow, and it will be crazy. I am super tired, but all is well. I don't feel as though I am leaving and I wish I did. Life is sure interesting right now, and it will be crazy in a few days. Time flies."

No comments: