Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sad

15 April 2006
"What an amazing day. It feels so good to be busy. I had a good time this morning and got my talk all ready for tomorrow. We then went and did contacting as always, so that was good. We then had lunch and ran off to see Изольда. She is doing pretty good and she is in the hospital right now. Well, we chatted, and I am sure going to miss her. We then went back to the center to look at pictures and go to собрание миссионеров. That went well and it was my last one. We chatted for a bit and then we quick like changed before heading to sports. We played for a while in b-ball - in fact over an hour and I was dead tired. Well, we played and then took off. It was sad and I am going to miss sports. It is so awesome to just be able to play. We are now home and getting ready for tomorrow."

No comments: