Monday, April 12, 2010

Last P-day

12 April 2006
"Today was a pretty sweet p-day and it was my last one! I can't believe it. I was in a bad mood this morning and so that was no good. One of the main reasons is because the family didn't say a word about me coming home and so I felt really crappy. Just it was weird and right now I have all kinds of feelings that I just can't express and I am very emotional. After we wrote home we went to a few disc stores and that was pretty cool. I bought several discs and got what I wanted. We grabbed some трио Пицца and that was good as always. We came home and I grabbed a few zzz's as I was a bit out of it. I then got my discs all organized and that was way nice. We took off to take some pictures and so now I have several. We had English tonight and that was good. It was my last English night and so that is a little sad. Well, we looked at an apartment for the sisters and found one, and so that is good. Now we are home."

No comments: