Thursday, August 20, 2009

Women and Shopping don't mix

20 August 2005
"I spend way too much time in this office and I type way too much here on this computer. I am having a good time though today and it was good to be able to relax and to have our P-day. We actually didn’t do a whole lot but we relaxed a lot. We came here this morning and we typed home and I typed up a good story for the family about what happened yesterday. I sent my journal to myself and also Elder Wright’s story about what happened and so I am excited to have that. We didn’t spend too much time here before we got out of here and we got everything done before we went to the Lunts house and we went to the big old rinok out in the Bezimanski area. Well it was crazy and there was a ton of people that were out there and lets just say that it is not fun to shop with girls man. We walked around forever and we looked on a ton of coats and Sister Lunt just couldn’t find anything. After about 2 hours we decided to go back and to buy the coat that she looked at from the beginning. Well it was sure way too long to be there, and I didn’t buy anything. I did look on some coats and had a good time and all but I couldn’t buy anything. Well I saw a coat and now I think that I want to go back to get it. I am excited to go back there for it. Well after the rinok we went with the Lunts and we ate a McDonalds. That was good as always and they bought us lunch to make up for what happened at the rinok so I guess I can’t complain too much. We went home and we slept for a couple of hours and lets just say we were bad because we slept until about 7. Well that was our own fault and of course we saw that bad that came from it. About 10 minutes after we left Tom called and said that he won’t be able to come tomorrow and that we was sorry but it wasn’t going to be possible to make it. Well I guess that is what we get for not following the rules and being a little too lazy. Well we went to Степан’s and we talked with him for a bit and about the fact that he needs to come out to the meeting and needs to stop making excuses why he can’t come. He said that he needs to but that he is not going too. Well it was really hard and I don’t know that he completely understands or what but it is hard for him. Well we got him to say that he wants to but it doesn’t look like he will come tomorrow. Well, we went up to the store and we got some stuff and I think that we are going to make some chicken noodle soup. We came to the office to help out the Ehlerts and to get them off to the Vokzal to be able to go to Penza for an audit. Well we are going to go home here in a few and get too bed and all and hopefully have a good time there. Well I am excited for tomorrow, and I like Sundays here and they are always a nice rejuvenating day. The joys of missionary work – no worries about Elders today."

No comments: