Sunday, August 16, 2009

Losing Patience

16 August 2005
"It was a pretty good day here, and I had a ton to do. We worked tonight so that was cool. This morning we went too the office early and met all the ZLs that came in from the different zones. It was cool to see everyone, and especially Elder Alton. Well we got going on совет and that went decent. We had a lot to do with them. We learned about faith from President and about how we can have more faith in the work. We also talked about how to be leaders. These young guys look up to us and we have to be good leaders. Well I had the chance to teach with President and that was cool. He had several good ideas and how we could teach the other Zls. We wanted them to change and I felt confident with President. Well, we ate well again today and it was really really good. Sister D always makes really good salads. Well after совет I got really upset with the APs and left. They want me to do exchanges unless it is inconvenient to them. Well they told me they didn't have time to talk and then I just left with Barney. We contacted a bit and met with some members. We also had a couple of street meeting and talked with some good people. Well, we went back to the office and I worked on some of the things that I needed to. I also watched some movies that the elders in Orenburg made. Well, it was nice to work, and I feel a lot better now after being upset. I just lost my patience. I got to do better!"

No comments: