Thursday, September 17, 2009

Надежда Человечества

17 September 2005
"What a sweet day. I am dead tired, but we did a ton. We left bright and early this morning to write home, and that went well. The family is doing well, and so is my brother. He is way awesome. He has a great attitude, and i love it. Well, the APs were with us, and we took off to play with them. We went to Самарская Площадь and played with the frisbees for a bit and that was pretty fun. We quick like then went to the APs and started to watch Надежда Человечества. Роман came and we went with him to help him to move some things. We went back to the APs and I took the football and we went back to play some football. Wow - that was so sweet. It has been so long since I have played football. It was awesome and we threw the football around a bunch and ran plays, and we were dead tired. We went back to the APs, started to eat and finished watching the movie - there was nothing all that great about it, but I slept because I was super tired. I woke up and we came back here to our house where I started my laundry, took a shower, and then laid down for a bit. We then went to the office because the sisters from Bezimanski had left us something there. We stopped by quick and then ran to the church building where Elder Bennett had an interview with Лилия and I sat in the hallway and sang the new hymns. Well, here we are at home and we are eating popcorn for fun. We are working, and having a good time. I love it!"

No comments: