Tuesday, September 15, 2009

More Pain

15 September 2005
"I am getting this started early tonight as I will be here for a bit and I don’t feel all that great. I want to go lie down and take a break, but right now there is nowhere to lay down. I have not felt good all day and I hope that it will go away for tomorrow as we have a zone conference and so that means that we will be busy there and it will be another long day. I hate being sick because you don’t feel like doing anything and you just want to lie down and sleep. Well, it is really bad, and I hate this feeling. I don’t know what to do about it, and I think I will call the doctor tomorrow if I don’t feel better soon. I still have this shooting pain in my side not far from my heart that is not helping and I don’t know what it is from. This is already the third day of that, and so that is no fun. I feel like dying. I hate this feeling. I guess that is part of life, and maybe getting away from here will help. I don’t know, but I do know that we still have a long evening tonight as we are going to have to take some poster things to the Вокзал for Sister Стальнова. It is going to be crazy. And I hope that all will be okay with that, but we will see.

So this morning was an interesting as we had to get here early and most of the day we have been pretty busy until just now. We came in here and I got a bunch going, and I am going to have a crazy week next week and so I hope that things are going to be better and that I feel a lot better. I had to do some lists and then I had to get things ready for Roman to get out of here, and to have things run smoothly. Well I can’t think right now as I am really hurting in pain in my side. It sure doesn’t feel too good and I wish it would go away. We thought that today we were going to go to do some service but it turned out that we couldn’t because our sisters needed some help as they couldn’t leave until someone was going to come and fix something at their house. Well, that meant that we had to go on to a meeting for them to Людмила who we helped on Tuesday do some service. Well, we helped her a bit, ate some watermelon and chatted with her about life. It was nice to be able to get out of the office and be at someone’s house to help them. It was a lot of fun. We decided that we had better stop by to McDonalds as we wanted to have something to eat and we didn’t have a lot of time. We stopped by and got some food real quick.

Well, we got back here to the office and the fun began. The APs were working on setting up the transfers that will be next week. They were racking their brains over who is going to go where and when and things like that. They were trying to set up the plan but it wasn’t going all that well as we have 18 new missionaries that will be coming in next week. Well, we had to get that all figured out and to put things on top of that we have another big trip that will be going on next week for new migration cards. Basically it was insane, and it will be absolutely crazy. So we got that figured out after about 2 or 3 hours and our heads hurt. We now have a good plan set up and we also have a good list of things that people can do. Well, we are going to have fun tonight. I did some other things in order to get ready for this and so that was a blast. Elder Bennett had to some translating and that meant that I got to sit here and wait for him. We will be going to the train station here in a bit and then we will be going home. Elder Nance just told me that the reason that I am in so much pain is because I don’t have enough water in me so I am trying to drink a lot. It hurts to laugh and sometime to breathe – it really hurts to take a deep breath. As for now, I guess that is all, and tomorrow should be an interesting day again. Off I go…"

No comments: