Sunday, September 13, 2009

High and Girls

13 September 2005
"I had the feeling like I was high today. I know what those people feel like now and how they don’t have much feeling in their bodies. It was pretty crazy. I felt really really weird, and I don’t think that I will be able to explain it in words, but I will explain what happened. We had gone to help a sister that the sisters are teaching and she needed us to do some repairs on her home. That meant that we got pretty dirty. We started off by caulking the windows at first but without caulk guns but with some spatulas. That was interesting and of course Bennett did a lot better at it then I did, but that didn’t mean much. Elder Bennett finished my window up for me, and then the sisters had to leave because they had a meeting. Well, I called Elder Ehlert and had him to help me to get things ready, and to get the things done that I wanted done but couldn’t and we stayed to do some painting. Well, I was in the kitchen where they had already started and my head started to go crazy. It was hard to breathe, and there were so many fumes there. It was sure insane but there was another girl from the branch there, Валя, and she was sitting there painting without any problems at all. She just kept painting and kept things going just fine. Well, I didn’t want her to have to be there for a way long time and so that meant that I helped her do a bunch of painting even with the bad smell. I helped her for awhile and then I had to leave a couple of times. When we finally left I was going in circles and I couldn’t really walk all that great, and I definitely couldn’t feel things well at all. I thought that if this is how those drunken guys feel then they must be going crazy. I couldn’t handle it and I didn’t feel good at all. I was hurting really bad, and yeah. Now I am over it, but at the time it hurt a bit.

This morning I studied a bit but then we had to get here to the office to help the APs to get some stuff into the car for Roman. Well, we sent them off and then I just studied some. There is a crazy verse in Alma 28: 11-14 about dead people and the Lord and it goes really way too well with what is happening in New Orleans. We have some crazy things that are going on right now, and it is sure insane. Well, it was interesting to read that and then we took off to get to the service.

After service we came here and we got settled down from the crazy high that we were on. We then decided that we had better eat as we had a ton to do and we hadn’t eaten all day. I did a little work here in the office, but I didn’t have a lot of time before we had to leave to go to English and teach there. Well, we got there and there was no there and the sisters had the keys so we waited for a bit. A new student came this week that had been there once before, Ольга, and we hope that the sisters will be teaching her. The sisters came and we got in the building and then we were able to start our lesson. We had to teach Лиза и Алиса and they are out of control. They are 8 and 9 years old so that means that they are not really great listeners but they have a lot of fun and tons of energy. They were all over me and my companion and it was weird. They are both young but still it is strange where there are girls touching you. We tried to keep them away but Алиса sat on my lap at one point and put her arms around me and told me that I was her fiancé. That was sure strange and it won’t be something that I am looking forward to again. Well, anyhow we got through the lesson and then we got on to the spiritual thought and that went really well. We had everyone there and then we headed off to come back here to the office. We had to come back so that I could call some of the District Presidents and Branch Presidents to have a chat with them. Right now things are well, and I am hoping that all will go well with Tom tomorrow. We have a good lesson planned for him!"

No comments: