Friday, September 18, 2009

Marriage Lesson

18 September 2005
"It was bound to be a bad day...and then it turned out to be decent. Well, we had at least one good meeting that is. This morning we got up and studied quick like after which we headed over to the church. I rotted my teeth with a chocolate рулеть and so my Mom would be happy to know that I eat such things for breakfast. The meeting went alright today, but it could have gone a lot better. We had a really good lesson that Олеса taught. She did awesome. She talked about preparing for Zion and being physically and spiritually prepared - something that the Russian people have a lot of work to do. Священство was like usual with a fairly boring lesson that he just read from the book. Well, we chatted for a bit then we came home and went to the office to eat. We had a decent meal before we just sat there in the office. I wrote President and did some planning for next cycle. Well, we finally left and went to see Степан. He is a really good guy and today we were talking about marriage - a really missionary topic - and he said that you got to be careful because maybe your wife will say "Ты мне не нравишься в постели." Bennett and I had a good laugh as he is about 70 and really funny. Well, we had a good lesson with him, and enjoyed it. I was glad to be working and now we are home and getting ready. I have a bunch to do, so I am going to run."

No comments: