Monday, September 14, 2009

Dying

14 September 2005
"I am dying. That is how I feel at least. I have this pain in my side that is right by my heart. It hurts really bad to lie down at all and to be standing for a long time. In fact this morning I had to sit at the end of my bed in order to study at all. Tomorrow I will absolutely call the doctor if the pain is still there. As for now, I will live with it and hope that it goes away, or at least that I will be able to sleep.

So this morning, we got all ready for our day and we studied together. We made a plan for our lesson with Tom and basically it was way cool to be able to study. The bad news was that we had no lesson with Tom as something came up. That is sure a bummer because he is a great guy. We headed to the office where we had a few things to do, but not a ton. I got things ready for the elders that will be coming in, and that will be leaving. After a few other things, we went to get some keys made, but couldn't find a place for all of them. We made a few on the рынок and then went back to the office after some scorching heat. We decided that we had better eat and so we did that by making chili dogs that turned out really tasty. Elder Lunt really enjoyed it as he was there. We then ran off to the church where we were suppose to have a meeting with President Колцов, but he didn't come and so we were just there at institute and that was interesting. It sure isn't like my class that I had at home and there was one young man there that just wanted to argue. We came home and now I am writing here."

No comments: