Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Conference

16 September 2005
"Things went well today and I feel myself a lot better. My side still huts a bit, but it is a lot better than yesterday. At least I can walk and breathe without a lot of pain. I think the main thing is that I have started to drink a lot more. This morning we took off to the office to get some things for the elders and to take to the zone conference. We were there for a bit trying to get things ready and printed off for the conference. Conference today was really good and we talked a lot about faith. President talked about if we will talk with 10 people every day then baptisms will double. We need to have faith. I thought about my faith and I decided that I needed to work on this a lot. I have a great love and I love people so much, but my faith is weak to help them like I need to. I want to hug and help people so much! I love them with all my heart - members, missionaries, and Russian people. These people are so awesome. I need to increase my faith and teach people to show their faith even more. So, that is what I got from conference today, and I need to work on that. We ate McDonald's there and that was good as always. We planned a little with the Assistants what we are going to do tomorrow. We got out of there and we decided to come home as we had to get some things done and I fell asleep for a bit. When I woke up, we went to see вячеслав and we talked about how we can show our faith and about how we can use it as a power in our lives. It went well, and we said our parting words with him - I meant that Elder Bennett said goodbye. We then came home and we were the only ones that were on the трамвай and so we took some pictures and enjoyed that. We have been taking care of things a lot and I have talked way too much on the phone today. Tomorrow is already p-day again so that means that we will be writing home. I love conference, and it always gives me new energy. I love the spirit! It is way awesome."

No comments: