Thursday, October 8, 2009

Branch Picnic

8 October 2005
"Today was a super busy day. This morning we stopped by to get Надежда and her sons but they weren't home and so we went out to the branch picnic alone. We met up with the sisters, and they were lucky that I had taken an extra jacket and Sister Silva quickly took it. Well, we got out to the last stop where we were to meet and waited there forever. It was nice to take off to the place we were to have the picnic. It was cool to go up and play soccer and work up some energy. Well, it was sure nice and then we ate some шашлыки that were way awesome. Elder Umina and I loved it, and we ate a ton. There were about 20 people there, and all in all it was fun. We rode home quick like and I grabbed a quick shower before going to write home. The family is well, and so is my brother. Well, we then had a meeting with Brother Фролов and that went really well. He is one of the very very first members here in Samara. He is a bit weird, but in all, he is a good guy. He has a lot of awesome experiences, and met a lot of people. Well, we then went over and talked with Степан who gave us another excuse for not coming and why he won't be able to. Well, I am dead tired. It has been a long long time since I have done anything - like soccer today. I will sleep great and tomorrow we will be back to work! "

No comments: