Friday, October 9, 2009

Leaving

9 October 2005
"What an awesome day. We met a ton of great people. This morning we went to the meeting and talked with everyone and had a really good time. None of our investigators came so that was too bad, but it was good to see everyone and chat. After the meeting, we waited for a guy named Godfrey that is from Kenya. Elder Ehlert knows him and he introduced him to us. Well, we waited for him about an hour longer then we had planned and so that meant that we sat and then he finally came. He also brought his friend Patrick and we did a first lesson with them. They are great people and they have very good questions. It is such a blessing to have people to teach. We then went to the office to grab a bite to eat and we talked with the APs for a few minutes there. I guess that I will be leaving from here in 3 weeks they said, and I was sad to hear that. There are people that I have grown to truly love here. It will be very hard to leave. I love this area now.

It was sure hard to work after that and I thought a lot about that. We went street contracting and that was good to do some work. We didn't have a lot of success but we only had 14 lessons at about 7:30. We had a goal of getting 15 lessons this week and we stopped by to a home and decided to go ahead and knock. Well, we found some really nice people and we are going to go back and teach them tomorrow. Well, it is sure awesome to have so much work and to be able to help so many people. I love to be able to teach and work. I love the people here and I am sure going to miss them. I will miss Блинков more than anyone I think! I guess I had better not think so much about it, and just keep on working!
"

No comments: