Saturday, October 10, 2009

Running Around

10 October 2005
"I am going to go crazy. We are super busy! We have a ton to do and every day, we don't seem to have enough time. This morning I forgot completely about a group that was going to Riga for new migration cards. One of the elders called to find out when he needed to be to the office, and just at that moment I had an awe moment - I know that makes no sense. Well, we went to the office where I started to get everything together and prepared for the long day. Well, the day was super busy thanks to MEC. We started собрание округа which was sure fun. I love to be able to talk with the people in our district, and it is really cool. Well, we had that there for almost 2 hours and then we had to run like crazy cats all over the place. The APs ran to grab some stuff to make bread pizzas and I worked on my MEC stuff more. We ate pizza and then we went to our meeting. That sure went well, and we had a good time talking about all the different things that were going on in the mission. I guess that some people have really bad living conditions - no washing machine, refrigeration, and even no working toilet. Also, there is so many apartments that we need to find. Well, we finished the meeting and Elder Ehlert and I had to work on making general conference discs. We got that all made as we needed although it took a while for us to figure it out. Elder Jonsson and I just ran to a meeting we were suppose to have but didn't work out. We decided to knock, and we talked with a midget lady and she was way cool. We would sure have the weirdest group of investigators - blacks, American, midget, russian - weird! Well, she wants to come so we will see how it all works out. As for now I am going to write in the area book - what a great missionary I am!"

No comments: