Monday, October 5, 2009

Computer

5 October 2005
"We are sure getting use to things in the office. We are learning to study the full amount of times in the morning and we are having a lot of success. This morning I read a ton about how the Book of Mormon was partly sealed and that we don't have many of the writing of prophets. It will be interesting to have those writings. 2 Nephi 28. Well, in the office I did several different things and the bad news was that Tom was unable to come today so that meant that the most effective was setting up a PDF document for Russian Papers. That meant that we are now able to just type in the translation and we don't have to write it all by hand now. Well, I also worked on getting things ready for setting up myldsmail.net in Russian. I did several other things and I ate some халва and spoiled my appetite. Well, we worked and did some little things in the office before we took off to work. We didn't have a great night but we were able to talk with a husband and wife. Well, we did talk with a drunk guy who fell in a hole while we were walking and almost smashed his head into the cement, but go lucky. We came home and we are getting ready for our big long day again tomorrow. I hate when I sit behind the computer too long as I am always very tired. Well, at least tomorrow we will have a couple of meetings. It is something that we are looking forward to!"

No comments: