Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Getting Cold

7 October 2005
"Today we were super busy, and we had a ton to do. We got up and did some major studying and then we had our usual Friday planning time that went very well. We were able to set some good goals, and we should have an exciting week next week although there will be a little less time. We did our planning and then we headed to the office. There, I didn't have a ton to do, but I worked on some little things. Юрий Кутепов (one of the office workers) and I had a little weight lifting contest. It was a lot of fun and we were able to lift about 55lbs (24 kg). I set up some little books for DL's and I also worked on getting things ready for a migration card trim that will take place on Monday. I finished up a few other little things and then I got on and read talks from general conference We enjoyed them, and I am excited to watch it next Sunday. Well, we finished up some other little things and then we took off to English class. It was actually very successful today and there was a lot of students. I wasn't there for most of it as I was translating for Sister Lunt. I did give the spiritual thought at the end, and that went well. It was crazy to be in front of about 15 people as I am not use to it. It is good for me though. We ran quick after the lesson to see Вячеслав and we had a good lesson with him. He is a great guy and it is always awesome to meet with him. Tomorrow we will be super busy. Hopefully all will work out. Oh yeah, the weather is getting cold. Winter will be here very soon!"

No comments: